2019 Winter Wedding Package
Roaring open fires, snuggly throws and mulled wine – winter weddings are truly magical! Our 2019 Winter Wedding Package is perfect for couples looking to get married this year and make the most of long winter evenings. With flickering candles lining your aisle and dazzling fairy lights setting the mood your ceremony and reception will be cosy and romantic.
Autumn and winter weddings cannot not be reproduced any other time of year and here at Brackenridge we believe it’s the best time of year for a wedding. We have put together a fantastic value all-inclusive wedding package for July & August 2019. So if you thought you couldn’t afford to get married this year maybe you can now!
The package includes:
- Ceremony onsite with Wendy Morrison Wedding Celebrant
- Venue hire including furniture, napkins , tablecloths, crockery and cutlery for up to 100 guests
- A bridal bouquet, two bridesmaids bouquets, archway flowers and four pin holes from He Putiputi
- 6 hour Photographer package from Nicole Marsden Photographer. Includes pre-ceremony photos
- A boutique bar styled by Mavis & Fox (does not include alcohol)
- Canapes and a set plated menu from Providore
Package Price: $12,995
Brackenridge Elopement Package
Running away to get married and just want a romantic, intimate experience? Brackenridge has the perfect elopement package for you.
Enjoy two nights in a beautiful two bedroom cottage for you and your fiancée plus two friends/witnesses. Bridal make up, a bridal bouquet and button hole will ensure you look your best for your special day. Choose to have your ceremony under our romantic pear trees or covered verandah. The ceremony is complete with a wedding arch, celebrant and a photographer to capture your special memories.
After your ceremony you can enjoy a petite wedding cake, ploughman’s platter and a bottle of local bubbles back in your cottage with a styled table, the perfect way to celebrate your special union.
We’re professionals with a passion for creating beautiful elopements and intimate weddings for those who just want to run away and tie the knot in a simple, meaningful way.
The package includes:
- 2 Bedroom Cottage for up to 4 people over 2 nights
- 1 hour venue hire – pear trees or side verandah
- Ceremony with arch
- Clarissa Waugh Marriage Celebrant
- Bridal Make Up at Brackenridge Day Spa
- 1 hour package from Lucia Zanmonti Photography
- Petite Wedding Cake from CakeLabNZ
- Bridal Bouquet and Button Hole from Treetop Flowers
- Bottle of Matahiwi Bubbles
- Ploughman’s Platter from Nick Arnold Catering served in Cottage
- Two witnesses for ceremony (if required)