We want to make your wedding as stress free as possible – so we make sure our wedding venue hire includes everything you need.
- Exclusive use of all facilities: foyer, banquet room, both verandahs, wedding lounge and storage room until 12.30am (Bar closes midnight)
- Complete table setup
- Function Manager and bar staff
- An experienced Wedding Coordinator
- Onsite Wedding rehearsal
- Parking for up to 100 cars plus one bus
- Use of wooden tables, chairs, lounge furniture, crockery, cutlery, linen napkins & tablecloths for reception. Seating for up to 130 guests (options and pricing for more guests available)
- Easel for signage and Lectern
- Tealights for the room (6 per table and mantlepieces)
- Ceiling and Wall fairy lights in the banquet room
- Fully stocked bathrooms, which are serviced every 20 minutes during the wedding
High Season Venue Hire
1 November to 30 April
Capture the amazing white roses in our lush green gardens on our ceremony lawn. The rolling hills and late sunsets provide the perfect backdrop for photographs while the rest of your guests enjoy drinks in the covered verandah.
Low Season Venue Hire
1 May to the 31 October
Take advantage of the best season for photographs, theming and use of our open fires for a cosy reception. As an added bonus you and your guests will receive 10% off all accommodation bookings.
No additional Charge
Your wedding ceremony can be held onsite with a range of beautiful locations. Our ceremony lawn and rose garden, under our pear trees, in the all-weather verandah or inside the banquet room. We will set up everything for your ceremony – this includes wooden or white chairs, plus coordinating archway and a registration table or wine barrel.
Note: Public Holiday Surcharges may apply