Brackenridge Country Retreat & Spa is home to a beautiful day spa complete with a fully equipped gym and indoor 20m lap pool. Featuring 4 treatment rooms including a couples’ suite, manicure/pedicure area, retail zone, relaxation lounge and outdoor sun terrace, the Spa offers a variety of massage, facial and specialised body treatments as well as waxing, mani/pedi, wedding make-ups and more.
Our team of dedicated therapists continues to grow and we are looking for Spa Therapists (weekend casual and part time) who pride themselves on their professionalism, the quality of the customer experience and who enjoy working in a friendly, team environment.
We are proud to work with Skinstitut, Algologie and Pure Fiji Products. Experience with these is preferred but not essential.
Brackenridge rewards staff with a generous hourly rate, commission on retail sales, complimentary gym membership, product and treatment discounts.
TO APPLY: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Application – Spa Therapist” in the subject line.
JOB DESCRIPTION – SPA THERAPIST
Reports To: Spa Manager, Senior Spa Therapist
Contract Type: Permanent, full-time, part time, casual
Function of role: The Brackenridge Spa Therapist’s role is to provide excellent beauty therapy and massage services to Spa clients. Outstanding customer service and absolute adherence to health and safety protocols are essential to the role.
Delivery of Client Treatments
● Competent and professional delivery of all spa menu services
● Outstanding levels of customer service and commitment to the overall performance of the Brackenridge Spa
● Excellent focus and attention to detail during all treatments
● Polite, friendly and client focused manner at all times
● Brackenridge Spa protocol is followed at all times and any issues are immediately reported to Spa Manager or Senior Spa Therapist
● Treatment room is fully stocked and prepared in advance of day’s treatments
● All equipment is sterilised, clean and in excellent working order
● All stock orders are placed with Senior Spa Therapist promptly
● Product usage is kept to the recommended levels, ensuring no wastage
● Towel usage kept to the recommended levels
● In summary, comply with the Spa Therapist Code of Conduct & Ethics (attached)
Administration & Development
● Client bookings are accurately recorded in Timely; daily schedule is read prior to commencing treatments
● All client notes are kept up-to-date, fully completed medical, treatment and product notes
● Training and development requirements/tasks requirements are up-to-date and complete
Injury, Near Miss and Incident reporting is up-to-date and complete
Uniform & Hygeine
● Correct uniform and name badge is worn at all times when working; high standard of personal grooming, including tied up hair and neutral make up
● Properly laundered attire and well maintained
● Any required Health & Safety tools are worn/used consistently e.g. gloves
Competencies & Experience
● High level of sales skills
● High level of technical proficiency – admin experience; spread sheet/ database, diary management
● High level of attention to detail, accurate data entry
● Qualified Beautician/Therapist/Masseuse (Diploma/Certificate)