Pool & Gym
Keep active with our health and wellbeing facilities. Brackenridge Spa features a fully equipped gymnasium, an indoor 20m salt-water lap pool and an outdoor heated spa pool. The lap pool enjoys the convenience of easy access steps. Key pad with unique pin codes provide the flexibility for you to visit any time between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm daily. The facilities include separate male and female showers and changing rooms with under floor heating.
Monthly, Six-month and Annual Memberships are available, with special offers for Gold Card Holders and those over 65 years of age. For guests who would like the freedom to work out on a casual basis, Brackenridge Spa offers day passes for $10 for either pool or gym access, and $15 combined.
Minimum age of 16 is required for pool & gym memberships.
Please note that the pool & spa pool are closed for cleaning every Tuesday between 9:00 and 11:30am.
A variety of memberships are available at Brackenridge. Choose from annual or six monthly memberships for the greatest savings, while the day passes are an affordable option for those who cannot come regularly but still wish to work out or do a few laps of the pool from time to time.
At Brackenridge we recognise our over 65s and Gold Card holders with special discounted rates.
Six month $330
Six month $252
DAY PASSES (Valid 9am to 5pm only)
Gym only $10
Pool only $10
Gym & Pool $15
MEET OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS
Every one is different. What’s your reason to use a personal trainer?
Some people lack discipline and need a trainer to keep them focused or to help them be accountable and turn up for a session; others just need guidance to ensure their programme is going to get the results they desire. For some members it may just be a case of knowing what muscles an exercise works and how to do it properly in order to minimise injury and promote results. Whatever the reason Brackenridge is pleased to recommend the following personal trainers who train members at our gym.
Your contract is with your trainer direct, so we’re not in the middle and that means your rates are kept affordable. We like the sound of that.
Pool & Gym
POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
- The swimming pool is heated to 27 C and is exclusively for Brackenridge Members and Guests.
- Hours of pool, gym and spa pool operation are from 5.00 am to 10.00 pm.
- Babies and infants under 4 years of age are not permitted in the pool at any time.
- Children 4 to 16 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times. One adult may supervise a maximum of three (3) children.
- Children of retreat guests are complimentary. Children of members are required to purchase a day pass from Spa reception.
- Diving, jumping and running is not permitted. Pool users are requested to maintain decorum at all times.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol/drugs are not allowed to use the pool, spa pool or gym facilities.
- Food and beverages other than water, are not permitted in the pool, gym or spa pool areas.
- Kindly take care of your personal belongings, management cannot be held liable for the loss of any valuables or other personal property left at the pool, spa pool or gym premises.
- All persons are requested to take a shower before using the swimming pool for hygiene reasons.
- Persons suffering from any infectious disease are not permitted to use the pool facilities.
- No glass is permitted in the spa pool, gym or pool areas.
- The pool, spa pool and gym are monitored by security camera but not supervised.
- These rules and regulations are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The swimming pool is intended as a lap pool for exercise, as such, priority is given to members wishing to train. It is not a leisure facility.
- Members and guests swim at their own risk and Brackenridge Country Retreat & Spa will not be responsible for any injuries while using the facilities.