Situated on 14 acres within the beautiful Wairarapa countryside, Brackenridge Country Retreat & Spa offers self catering styled accommodation, a purpose built conference and functions venue, day spa and gym. The rural venue means keeping our facility clean and presentable is a top priority. We are looking to add to our established Housekeeping team and have positions available on a part time and casual basis for Weekend Housekeepers (Fri/Sat/Sun), Housekeepers during the week and for a pool of casuals to help us in super busy times or to cover leave periods.
Brackenridge rewards staff with a generous hourly rate, free gym membership and a friendly work environment.
TO APPLY: Email [email protected] with “Job Application – Housekeeper” in the subject line.
Reports to: Head of Housekeeping and in her absence Housekeeping Supervisor or acting Administration Manager
Function of role: The cleaning of and maintenance of the cottages, studios and conference centre in accordance with the high standard of Brackenridge (refer to induction checklists)
- To pay an active interest in Brackenridge and to be aware of our objectives
- To adhere to rostered start times
- To ensure personal grooming is in accordance with Brackenridge standards (specified at induction)
- To abide with all Brackenridge regulations as set out in your personal contract
- To ensure a good working relationship with all your colleagues
- To ensure dockets, telephone messages and notes are written clearly and accurately so that the admin staff can fulfil their duties effectively.
- To put into practice all set out training procedures
- To be fully aware of Brackenridge fire, security procedures
- To practice good health, hygiene and safety standards in accordance with O.S.H.
- To attend staff meetings as required
- To undertake any other duties as required or requested by your supervisor or manager
- To be a representative of Brackenridge at all times